the treat of the summer! if you didn’t see from the countless posts on instagram, it was national s’mores day last week! with the holiday in mind, i decided to whip up some (better for you) cookies to celebrate. but this isn’t just any cookie recipe! this is an easy but delicious s’mores cookie recipe, perfect for when you have a craving for s’mores and no campfire to roast marshmallows.
not only that, this s’mores cookie recipe is a better for you cookie that you’ll get to enjoy without any guilt! using monk fruit sweetener and brummel’s yogurt spread, this recipe gives you a delicious flavor without any processed ingredients. this is a cookie that you could have every day and feel no guilt! who doesn’t want that?!
s’mores cookie recipe
- 3 tbsp brummel yogurt spread melted
- 6 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup gf flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks enjoy life brand
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 pieces graham crackers crushed
- preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- mix the monk fruit sweetener and egg together
- add in the melted butter + vanilla, mix until combined
- add in the gf flour, 1/4 cup at a time and then mix in the baking soda
- crush the graham crackers and add them into the batter with the mini marshmallows and chocolate chunks
- scoop the cookie dough onto a lined baking sheet (~1/4 cup size each) and bake for 8-10 minutes depending on the strength of your oven
- let the cookies cool slightly or dig right in! i prefer to eat them straight off the baking tray 🙂
tips + tricks
- instead of the brummel yogurt spread, you can replace it with any other butter, including vegan options
- you can replace the monk fruit sweetener with coconut sugar or other granulated sugar if needed
- this better for you cookie recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the pressure to eat a dozen!
- if you liked this s’mores cookie recipe, you will also like my healthy protein brownie and lemon olive oil cake