Fall is upon us folks! Every year, it feels like it switches from summer to fall in a matter of days. At first, I tend to be sad that warm weather is leaving but then I remember all the great things about fall. Like pumpkins and pumpkin spiced treats. Specifically, this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal.
When we think of fall we think of apple picking, pumpkin spice and delicious treats. This recipe is going to be one you’ll want to save so that every year. When the leaves start to change colors, you don’t have to worry about looking for an amazing recipe, it’s right here!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- can of pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- While that’s heating, get a bowl and add all your dry ingredients
- Mix thoroughly then add the wet ingredients one at a time until fully combined with the dry
- Once combined, pour into a greased baking dish. I like to use my cheesecake pan from Zulay Kitchen so that it’s easy to take out and clean up at the end! You can use the code FEASTYTRAVELS10 to get 10% off any one of their products here.
- For toppings, add your favorite berry, pumpkin seeds, nut butter, granola or some more maple syrup to top it off!
- To serve: I like to eat it while it’s still warm but if there are left overs I just warm it up in the microwave
- Toppings: spiced pumpkin seeds (recipe here!), shredded coconut, some more maple syrup and an almond butter drizzle. And yes, all of that on one slice!
- Recommended Recipes : Carrot Cake Oats, Blueberry Chia Seed Jam and my Apples & Cinnamon Baked Oats Recipe!
I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Recipe and continue to make it year after year. Let me know what you think in the comments below and I look forward to sharing many more fall recipes with you all!