the ultimate cookie for the peanut butter and chocolate lover. these gluten-free peanut butter blossoms are a classic, easy to make recipe to make all year.
gluten-free peanut butter blossoms are a classic during the holiday season. BUT, why not enjoy them all year round? peanut butter and chocolate are two flavors that will never go out of style (or season). especially when you put them together, a match made in heaven! peanut butter blossom cookies are the perfect treat when you want something indulgent and rich, but also easy to make!
ingredients used in this recipe
frequently asked questions
up to 5 days in an air-tight container after baking
most likely due to overbaking the cookie or adding too much flour. be sure to level your flour as you measure so that no excess flour is added
this is due to adding too much flour to the batter, this decreases the amount of moisture in the cookie...especially after baking them
yes! you can freeze the dough and thaw when you want to bake the cookies. do not freeze the dough with the chocolate toppings as that will affect the result of the cookies
freezing the dough to bake later will not change the taste nor the consistency of the cookies
- easy, gf shortbread cookies with chia seed jam
- peppermint white chocolate brookies
- gluten-free pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies
- white chocolate pumpkin bars (gluten-free friendly)
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating + comment at the end of this blog post
gluten-free peanut butter blossoms
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener or regular granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 bag hershey kisses
- heat oven to 375°F. using a spoon or hand mixer, beat the monk fruit sweetener/granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg, until well blended.
- stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on the ungreased cookie sheets, lined with parchment paper. they should be placed about 2 inches apart.
- bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- right after taking the cookies out of the oven, press 1 hershey kiss chocolate in center of each cookie. remove from cookie sheets to a cooling rack