this warm feta dip is the perfect dish that is not only delicious but easy to make. a high protein recipe using clean, healthy ingredients.
we all have that dish that we can never pass up when eating out at a restaurant. mine? a warm feta dip. it NEVER disappoints!
this dip is great to make for a summer BBQ or family gathering. being so easy to make, you'll want to make this dip a stable in your recipe book.
this warm feta dip is full of delicious, mediterranean flavors. being baked with olive oil, bursting cherry tomatoes and fresh basil it creates the perfect flavor combination.
main ingredients in this recipe
- olive oil
frequently asked questions
i highly recommend using feta but goat cheese would also work
you can add chopped olives, cayenne pepper to spice it up, lemon for more citrus flavor or truffle oil to get really creative.
multiple the measurement of ingredients to equal the amount of people you will be serving. this recipe serves 4 people as is but can be multiplied to make more!
it goes great on a sandwich, quesadilla or even in your eggs for breakfast!
let cool completely then store refridgerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
related recipes that are perfect for summer
- mango pico de gallo
- watermelon feta pasta salad
- keto buddha bowl with a lemon tahini dressing
- mango magic smoothie bowl
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my business and your fellow readers.
warm feta dip
- 1 package feta
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- kibo chickpea chips
- preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- place the block of feta in the middle of an 8x8 baking dish
- spread the tomatoes around the feta in an even layer and drizzle with olive oil
- top with the fresh basil
- place in the oven when heated and bake for 15 minutes
- check on the feta and rotate the dish 180 degrees. put the dish back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes
- remove from the oven when the feta is melty and starting to brown on top
- smash the tomatoes and mix with the feta until fully combined and plate in a serving dish or take your chips and go straight into the baking dish (my favorite!)