this warm feta dip is the perfect dish that is not only delicious but easy to make. a high protein recipe using clean, healthy ingredients.
we all have that dish that we can never pass up when eating out at a restaurant. mine? a warm feta dip. it NEVER disappoints! now this kind of dip typically come with pita bread. however, i've recently discovered kibo food's chickpea chips and i can't get enough of them! they pair perfectly with this recipe.
now back to the regularly scheduled program... this feta dip! it couldn't be easier to make and it is full of delicious, mediterranean flavors. the feta is baked with olive oil, cherry tomatoes and basil to create the perfect flavor profile for this warm feta dip.
who's ready to dive in with me? get your chips out and let's make this dip!
warm feta dip
- 1 package feta
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- kibo chickpea chips
- preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- place the block of feta in the middle of an 8x8 baking dish
- spread the tomatoes around the feta in an even layer and drizzle with olive oil
- top with the fresh basil
- place in the oven when heated and bake for 15 minutes
- check on the feta and rotate the dish 180 degrees. put the dish back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes
- remove from the oven when the feta is melty and starting to brown on top
- smash the tomatoes and mix with the feta until fully combined and plate in a serving dish or take your chips and go straight into the baking dish (my favorite!)
tips and tricks
- best served warm, my preference is to scoop it up straight from the baking dish
- additional seasonings to add could be oregano with the basil or red pepper flakes if you like an extra kick!
- i love using kibo chips because they're high in protein AND delicious! don't forget to enter the giveaway, here. you will win a variety pack of their chickpea chips + an amazon gift card.
- if you liked this recipe, you will also like my watermelon feta salad and feta tomato stuffed shells