this kale and quinoa pesto bowl is easy to make and extremely healthy. besides using only clean ingredients it is high in protein to keep you fueled throughout the day.
i don't know about you guys but my body has been cravingggggg whole foods and some good veggies lately. Thankfully, keen one foods saved the day. i elevated one of their quinoa cups into a full recipe to make a healthy lunch bowl. keen one's quinoa cups use whole ingredients to make an easy, high-protein and delicious meal. and guess what? it only takes 10 minutes to make this entire kale quinoa bowl recipe! i know that's what i've been needing to fuel my body in the best way possible without the dread of making a meal.
need to order some quinoa cups? i'll link them here for you to order! they are reasonably priced for their high quality and the time that you save is worth every penny!
main ingredients used
- keen one quinoa cup
frequently asked questions
yes! you can replace the kale with spinach, swiss chard or any leafy green you would like but those two would be my suggestion if you don't want kale!
store in an airtight container for 3-5 days in the gridge
you could add carrots, roasted chickpeas, sauteed peppers, roasted root vegetables, really anything that your heart desires!
other savory recipes
- buddha bowl with a lemon tahini dressing
- baked potato wedges
- high protein egg bites
- ancient grain bowl
- potato spinach and chickpea curry
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment. it is not only extremely helpful to my business but to your fellow readers!
use my code FEASTYTRAVELS to get 20% off of your cup orders!
kale quinoa pesto bowl
- 1 bunch kale
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 keen one quinoa pesto pasta cup
- spray a saute pan with non-stick spray and add the minced garlic on low heat
- rinse your kale and pat dry
- chop the kale into chunks and add into the garlic once it starts sizzling
- add in the cherry tomatoes to soften
- cook on low until the garlic is caramelized and the kale is wilted, then remove from heat
- cook the keen one quinoa cup according to the package instructions
- combine the cooked quinoa with the kale and enjoy!