this keto greek salad is the perfect dinner to make when you're in a time crunch! using clean ingredients, it is a healthy meal that tastes delicious too.
i am always looking for new dinner recipes that are easy to make and delicious. this keto greek salad with chickpea pasta is one of my favorites to make.
i love to use chickpea pasta because it not only adds nutritional value but also tastes amazing too with all the other ingredients. chickpeas can be found in variations of a greek salad. therefore, using this chickpea pasta marries perfectly with the other flavors.
if you're like me, you'll be makign this salad every week!
- feta cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
frequently asked questions
you can prep the ingredients either before the pasta is cooked or while it is cooking!
i love to use chickpea pasta but you can use any. some other favorites are red lentil pasta or brown rice such as tinkyada.
store in an airtight container in the refridgerator for up to 5 days.
- watermelon pasta salad with feta and basil
- spinach pesto sauce
- feta stuffed pasta shells
- high protein meatless baked ziti
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my business and your fellow readers.
pasta pesto salad with sun dried tomatoes
- 1 box chickpea pasta cooked
- 1 pacakge vegan pesto
- ½ red onlion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 log mozzarella cut in chunks
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes halved and sliced
- cook the pasta of your choice according to the package's instructions
- while the pasta is cooking, prep the red onion and sun dried tomatoes
- once the pasta is cooked, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. this will also cool the pasta to add in the rest of the ingredients.
- put the pasta in a large mixing/serving bowl and combine all of the ingredients
- mix until fully combined and the pasta should be well coated with the pesto
- serve and enjoy!