easy protein acai bowl
this protein acai bowl bowl will keep you full and satisfied. using clean and healthy ingredients, this is a great meal to start the day with.
sometimes a smoothie bowl seems like A LOT of work! evive makes the smoothie bowl process extremely easy and delicious.
with the warmer weather, i have been on a smoothie bowl kick and thanks to evive, i can make them at home! you don’t even need a blender to make their smoothies.
you can make tons at home too by using this link or my code FEASTYTRAVELS10 at checkout.
one of the best parts about a smoothie bowl are the toppings. from fresh fruit to granola, there are so many to choose from!
main ingredients in this recipe
- evive smoothie cubes
- almond milk
- granola (for topping)
- fresh fruit (for topping)
what is evive?
evive cubes allows you to create a smoothie or smoothie bowl in just a few steps. therefore, the process is easy and tastes just as delicious as going out to get a smoothie!
in addition, evive strives to produce a high quality product. while aiming to reduce food waste, support organic agriculture and use conscious packaging.
frequently asked questions
i love adding fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, nut butters and granola.
they can be incredibly health and nutritious! when filled with clean ingredients and toppings smoothie bowls fuel your body and good for you too.
yes you can! you can make the night below and store in the freezer. let sit for 5-10 minutes after removing from the freezer to soften slightly or dig right in!
- breakfast banana split
- mango magic smoothie bowl
- oat milk chia pudding
- peanut butter and jelly overnight oats
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my business and your fellow readers.
high-protein smoothie bowl
- 1 package evive
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk, or preferred milk
- 5 strawberries, fresh (topping)
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh (topping)
- 1/2 banana, sliced (topping)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut honey granola, recipe linked below!
- let the evive packet sit for 20 minutes
- add the evive pack, almond milk and frozen banana to a blender / food processor
- pulse until fully incorporated with a smooth texture
- prep the toppings as needed, i usually have the granola made prior to this to have throughout the week
- once combined, add into your bowl and top with all of your favorite toppings
- eat and enjoy!
- you can swap the evive smoothie base with any other smoothie recipe – it is an extremely versatile recipe
- other favorite toppings include : coconut chips, goji berries and nut butters
- granola recipe is here!