oat milk chia pudding is the ultimate quick and easy breakfast. made with clean and nutritious ingredients, it is the perfect healthy breakfast when you have a busy day ahead of you!
chia seed pudding is not only an incredibly healthy breakfast option but it couldn't be easier to make. who doesn't love an easy breakfast?
whether you have a relaxed morning routine or are on the go, this recipe is perfect for you!
with the addition of maca powder, you now have a superfood powered breakfast! the maca powder is flavored with cacao adding a rich, chocolate taste. who doesn't love that?!
nutritional benefits of maca powder
- maca consists of 13-16% protein and 8.5% fiber
- 19 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and D, minerals iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium and calcium
- lastly, maca is one of only a handful of foods considered to be an "adaptogen," or a food that raises overall life force energy.
- all information about maca can be found on the maca team's website!
main ingredients used in this recipe
frequently asked questions
yes! chia seeds have tons of nutritional benefits such as high in fiber and help to lower high blood pressure
i would portion it out into individual mason jars (small ones) so that it's easy to grab and already measured out. however, you can store all in one airtight container then scoop what you want each time.
you can add any nuts, nut butter, cinnamon, fresh fruit, dried fruits, cereal and anything your heart desires! sometimes i also pair it with greek yogurt for added protein.
i suggest at least 2-3 hours for the best result but i always prefer to let them soak overnight.
i would keep for up to 5-7 days in the fridge, no longer than a week! perfect for a weekly meal prep wen you know you have a busy week ahead.
related recipes for a quick breakfast
- almond joy overnight oats
- healthy pancake recipe low calorie and tasty
- blueberry muffin baked oats
- pb and j overnight oats
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my business and fellow readers!
oat milk chia pudding with maca powder
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 serving granola
- add the chia seeds, oat milk and vanilla extract into a mason jar
- mix until fully combined
- then add the maca powder and cacao powder
- mix again until fully combined
- seal the mason jar and put in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight (preferable for best results!)
- remove from the fridge and top with your favorite granola
- grab a spoon and enjoy!