These Low Calorie Pancakes Without Milk is the perfect way to start your day. Filled with nutritious and clean ingredients, this stack will keep you satisfied all morning long.
It's hard to have a bad day after having pancakes for breakfast. Don't you agree?
One of the best parts about this pancake recipe is that it's made with clean ingredients so that you won't feel sluggish after! Most people won't choose pancakes for breakfast because it's not "nutritious" but these are changing the healthy pancake game.
This healthy pancake recipe low calorie breakfast is high in protein and absolutely delicious. Let's make it together!
Main Ingredients used in this Recipe
Easy Pancake Variations
Want to add different flavors to your pancakes? No problem!
In these pancakes, I have added fresh blueberries and they come out PERFECT. All you need to do is add a few blueberries to each pancake before flipping them in the pan. I also topped this stack of pancakes with my homemade blueberry jam, it is delicious!
If you prefer to use other fruit in your pancakes, they will come out just as good. Make sure to not add any pieces of fruit that are super big or chunky so that they pancakes can flip easily. Frozen fruit can also be used and will yield the same result.
If desired, you can play around with different flavors or extracts as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
I have found that Orgain vegan protein powder works well in this recipe or any recipe for a baked good that uses protein powder.
Sub the protein powder with gluten free flour in a 1:1 ratio which for this recipe would be about ¼ cup.
Using only clean and simple ingredients these have to be some of the healthiest pancakes you could have. When you can pronounce the ingredients and know what they are, you know it's a healthy recipe!
This will add rise to the pancakes when you make them. While the pancakes will still come out well and taste delicious if you don't rest the batter...but we want a fluffy pancake!
Maple syrup, honey, nuts, nut butter, regular butter, fresh fruit, frozen fruit and anything else you can think of!
Related Recipes using Bananas
- For an easy, grab-and-go breakfast, try my Banana Protein Muffins! They're fluffy, high in protein and delicious.
- Have a major sweet tooth in the morning? Make this Chocolate Protein Mug Cake for a healthy alternative that will give you the fuel for your day ahead.
- If you're a fan of waffles, try this Healthy Banana Waffles Recipe as it is similar to this low calorie pancakes recipe.
- If you love using banana in recipes, try The BEST Banana Bread Ever. I have never had a better banana bread since I created this recipe.
If you try this Low Calorie Pancakes Recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. It is both incredibly helpful to my business and your fellow readers!
Low Calorie Pancakes without Milk
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- Heat your skillet over low-medium heat.
- Mash your banana and mix with the eggs and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl.
- Add in the protein powder, baking powder and cinnamon
- Mix until fully combined and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, let's start to make pancakes!
- Using a ¼ cup, pour the batter into circles in the pan. I usually make 2 pancakes in each round.
- Add the blueberries (or other fillings) and then flip each pancake once bubbles have formed.
- Keep repeating this process until you've used all of the batter.
- Top with sliced bananas, nuts, nut butter, maple syrup, honey or anything your heart desires.