overnight oats are the perfect year-round recipe since they are 1) easy to make, 2) good for you, delicious AND nutritious and 3) extremely versatile! you can create so many different variations of flavors with overnight oats that you will never get bored. this recipe takes an underrated cookie flavor and turns it into a delicious and simple overnight oats recipe. can you guess what this simple overnight oats recipe is all about?!
a twist on the oatmeal raisin cookie! to be honest, i love oatmeal raisin cookies due to their chewy texture and delicious flavor. i know this may be an unpopular opinion but i can't help it.
frequently asked questions
i love to top this cinnamon raisin overnight oats with crunchy granola, extra raisins and a dash of cinnamon! however, you can add any topping you'd like such as fruit and nut butters as well.
you can use your preferred milk of choice or any other milk that you have on hand! you can even use water but the almond milk adds a nice flavor. in addition, it creates a thicker texture for the end result of the cinnamon raisin overnight oats.
store in a mason jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week
related recipes using oats
- pb and j overnight oats
- almond joy overnight oats
- blueberry muffin vegan baked oats
- vegan carrot cake oatmeal
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating + comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my business as well as to your fellow readers!
cinnamon raisin overnight oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder i use nuzest, link below!
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp nutmeg
- add the oats and protein powder into a large mason jar
- mix until fully combined
- add in your almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins. mix until fully combined
- seal the mason jar and leave in the fridge overnight to soak
- take out of the fridge, give it a mix and enjoy!