Raisin Overnight Oats
This overnight oats recipe is a twist on a classic oatmeal raisin cookie! Raisin Overnight Oats are the perfect breakfast if you like to start your day with something sweet that is also nutritious.
I think oatmeal raisin cookies are underrated. They have a perfect chewy texture and delicious flavor.
The oats have that same chewy texture and are tasty in every bite.
- Rolled Oats
- Protein Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
I love to top this Raisin Overnight Oats with crunchy granola, extra raisins and a dash of cinnamon! However, you can add any topping you’d like such as fruit and nut butters as well.
You can use your preferred milk of choice or any other milk that you have on hand! You can even use water but the almond milk adds a nice flavor and creates a thicker texture.
Store in a mason jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the overnight oats for up to 1 month.
Related Recipes Using Oats
- PB and J Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Muffin Baked Oatmeal
- Carrot Cake Oat Bars
Raisin Overnight Oats with Cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg
- Add the oats and protein powder into a large mason jar or glass container
- Mix until combined
- Add in the almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins. Mix until fully combined
- Seal the mason jar and leave in the fridge overnight to soak
- Take out of the fridge, give it a mix and enjoy!
- You can top with extra fruit, nuts, nut butter and anything else you desire.