Unpopular opinion? I LOVE Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I wanted to come up with a way to incorporate them into my daily life but in a healthy way. So…here we are! Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Granola has been born! Being made with rolled oats and nut + seed butter, this healthy granola recipe is made all clean ingredients AND more protein than your basic granola bought from the store.
The nut + seed butter allows beautiful clusters to form during the baking process and makes it 100000x more delicious! I used Nuttzo’s Power Fuel Smooth 7 Nut + Seed butter to create the perfect combination of chunky clusters and delicious flavor. The extra protein comes from the nut + seed butter rather than using oils or actual butter as the combining agent to get those perfect clusters.
Want the full recipe? Keep scrolling below! And while you’re at it, you can buy your own nut + seed butters from @Nuttzo, here! You can also get 10% off your order using the code : FEASTY10
- 1/4 cup Power Fuel Smooth Paleo 7 Nut + Seed Butter from Nuttzo
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 2.5 cups of rolled oats
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. I like to spray with coconut oil when making a sweet recipe.
- In a mixing bowl, add in your oats, raisins, vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Melt almond butter with the maple syrup for about 30 seconds to help thin out
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until the oats are fully coated
- Spread into an even layer on your prepared baking sheet
- Bake for about 25 minutes, checking 15 minutes in and continuously after that to ensure the granola doesn’t burn. This highly depends on your oven!
- You know the granola is done when you can break into big clusters and have a nice crunch
- Enjoy this Oatmeal Raisin Granola that you won’t feel guilty about having for breakfast on the daily!