this honey oat granola recipe uses only 4 main ingredients. it tastes BEYOND delicious and is the perfect on it's own or as an addition to your breakfast bowl.
i am cocoNUTS for this recipe, it is so so SO GOOD. not only that, it is by far one of the easiest granola recipes you could ever make! from the prep to the cleanup, it is all a breeze. not convinced yet? you don't even need a bowl to make this delicious honey oat granola. you may be wondering how could this be possible, but just wait and i'll get to that shortly.
this no-bowl granola recipe is the perfect breakfast if you want something simple. not only that, it's a delicious way to start your day. however, one of the most important questions is...what makes a granola good by your standards? For me, a good granola has the biggest and best chunks. NO SKIMPING HERE FOLKS! with this recipe, you'll have all the granola chunks you could have ever dreamed of!
are you ready to find out the secret ingredient to this AMAZING honey oat granola? keep scrolling and try it out for yourself!
honey oat granola cereal
- food processer (the secret KEY to this crunchy granola cereal recipe)
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- preheat the oven to 300 degrees F
- add ½ cup of rolled oats into your food processor. grind until it creates a fine oat flour texture
- add in the rest of the oats, shredded coconut, melted coconut oil, honey, vanilla extra and cinnamon
- pulse 5-8 times until fully combined
- line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray
- spread the granola mixture into an even layer and flatten with a greased spatula
- bake in the oven for 15 minutes then turn the tray to bake evenly on all sides
- bake another 15 minutes
- remove from the oven to cool for ~2 hours
- once completely cooled, break into chunks and enjoy!
- use coconut oil spray on the spatula to flatten the granola mixture with ease (neutral flavor + already used in the recipe)
- granola cooling : this step is vital in getting a crunchy granola as well as those big clusters that we all love
- honey can be swapped for maple syrup to make it vegan
- for the food processor anything that fits 5+ cups would be perfect, i use the Cuisinart 14 cup
tips + tricks
- toppings : fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries and banana slices), nut butter, extra coconut flakes, honey drizzle
- served with : almond milk, greek yogurt or even plain (i am fully guilty of just snacking on it!)
- if you liked this recipe, you will also like my high-protein smoothie bowl and breakfast banana split recipes
Website Vật nuôi says
Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Kudos!