gluten free cinnamon bread recipe is by far one of the best recipes you can make. it may be easy to make but the cinnamon sugar on top is a dream come true.
i love a fresh loaf of sourdough bread! sourdough bread is perfect for this recipe because it's sturdy but also soft enough to soak up all the delicious flavors.
this sourdough toast recipe is not only easy to make but it's good for you too!
so if you're craving something sweet that doesn't take too much effort, this recipe if for you.
why i love this gluten free cinnamon bread recipe
not to get too sappy but this toast brings back amazing childhood memories. my dad used to make for my sister and i when we kids.
so not only was this a family favorite but it's absolutely delicious.
i elevated the original recipe by using sourdough bread and healthy replacements for regular butter and processed sugar!
frequently asked questions
about 1:4 for the perfect balance of cinnamon sugar topping
fresh fruit, greek yogurt or eggs on the side would create a delicious and balanced breakfast.
yes, for up to 2 days in an airtight container or up to 1 month in the fridge
- oat milk chia pudding
- blueberry cake donuts (gluten free)
- coffee cake muffins (gluten free and easy to make!)
- buttermilk banana bread
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post! it is incredibly helpful to my business and your fellow readers.
gluten free cinnamon bread recipe
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 6 tbsp brummel & brown yogurt spread 1 tbsp per slice of toast
- cinnamon for initial thin layer on toast
cinnamon sugar mixture
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- take your 6 slices of sourdough and place them on a baking sheet topped with foil
- add 1 tbsp of brummel & brown to one side of the sourdough and sprinkle on an initial layer of cinnamon
- place in the oven for 5-7 minutes, checking consistently after the 5 minute mark
- while the bread is toasting, mix together the monk fruit sweetener and cinnamon
- once the toast is crisp and the yogurt spread is melted, remove from the oven
- top it all off with the cinnamon and monk fruit mixture until the bread is evenly coated
see it here says
Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
visit our website says
Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to look more posts like this .
phương pháp cấy implant says
Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you provide. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.