do you want to have a brownie with zero guilt AND still feel energized after? this recipe is made for YOU. majority of my life i’ve either not eaten the brownies or felt awful after and it’s time to change that my friends!
i never thought that i would use the words protein and brownie in the same sentence, but here i am! this delicious, healthy protein brownie will change your dessert game for the better. not only does this recipe use simple, clean ingredients to make a healthy but delicious brownie. it includes a secret ingredient to ensure the ultimate fudge factor that every brownie should have. do you want to know that secret ingredient? keep scrolling to find out!
this guilt-free, healthy brownie recipe only takes 10 minutes to prep and not much longer to cook! especially if you like your brownies on the gooier side. who’s ready for some chocolately goodness?
to make this healthy brownie recipe with nuzest protein, use this link or the code FEASTYTRAVELS for a discount
single-serving protein brownie
- oven-safe mug / small ramekin
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil my secret ingredient!
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 scoop nuzest rich chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate morsels
- preheat the oven to 300 degrees F
- mix your wet ingredients then add your dry ingredients one at a time until fully combined
- fold in your chocolate chips
- put in the oven once heated to 300 degrees F. bake for 12-15 minutes depending on your oven (mine tends to take closer to 12 min)
- remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes
tips and tricks
- if you don’t have an oven-safe mug or small ramekin for this healthy brownie recipe, you can also use a muffin pan or a small, oven-safe bowl. anything works! just make sure to adjust the baking time.
- this healthy protein brownie features nuzest protein which highlights the rich, chocolate flavor without ruining the texture of the brownie
- to make this healthy brownie recipe with nuzest protein, use this link or the code FEASTYTRAVELS for a discount
- if you liked this recipe, you should also try my lemon olive oil cake recipe or peaches and cream baked oats