peaches and cream oatmeal recipe is a healthy and nutritious way to start the day. using clean and tasty ingredients this recipe is sure keep you satisfied all morning.
peaches and cream oatmeal recipe is absolutely delicious. what brings this recipe to the next level is that it's baked in the oven! if you've never had baked oats before, you are in for a treat! this baked oatmeal recipe features protein powder.
the added protein will keep you full for a longer period of time. however, if you don't have any protein on hand, not a problem! you can omit the protein powder completely or order my favorite protein powder to use!
main ingredients used in this recipe
- rolled oats
- vanilla protein powder
- almond milk
frequently asked questions
this recipe has 310 calories and 18 grams of protein in each serving
i would recommend making the day of for freshness but you can prep the mixture prior and bake it when you want to eat it.
depends on what you put in it! this recipe is made with the cleanest ingredients, healthy carbs, fats and a great source of protein. i also like to add greek yogurt as a topping to add a nice creaminess to the dish.
- banana protein muffins
- pumpkin spice french toast, low carb and delicious!
- cinnamon raisin overnight oats, with protein powder
- chai overnight oats, with protein powder
tag me on instagram when you make any of my recipes! i love to see your recreations and share them on my page.
if you try this baked oatmeal recipe, please consider leaving a rating + comment as it is incredibly helpful to my business.
peaches & cream baked oats
- mixing bowl
- small ramekin, oven-safe baking dish or muffin tray
- 1 scoop nuzest vanilla protein link below for $ off!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup almond milk unsweetened, original
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup peach chunks chopped into mini chunks
- peach slices for topping, optional
- ¼ cup fage greek yogurt for topping, optional
- ⅛ cup almond milk for topping, optional
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- spray your baking dish of choice with coconut oil (or preferred non-stick method)
- mix all your dry ingredients together until fully combined
- add in your wet ingredients and mix until fully combined
- fold in your peach chunks
- transfer to a small ramekin (oven safe baking dish or muffin tin)
- bake in the oven for 10 minutes
- rotate tray or ramekin 180 degrees and bake for an additional 5 minutes
- remove from oven and let cool slightly
- add on sliced peaches, greek yogurt and almond milk
- dig in and ENJOY!
Leave a Reply