peaches just SCREAM summer!!! and so does this peaches and cream oatmeal recipe. i’ve made it the past couple days and i can’t stop thinking about it. not only are the vibes of this dish immaculate, the flavor is NEXT LEVEL. it’s like having dessert for breakfast but high in protein and only uses clean ingredients.
this peaches and cream oatmeal recipe features nuzest plant-based protein and it is the perfect way to sneak in extra protein while also enhancing the delicious flavor of this recipe. don’t have any protein on hand? no worries! you can omit it all together from the recipe or order some using this link, here.
so what are you waiting for?! grab the ingredients for this baked oatmeal recipe, a bowl and let’s get mixing!
peaches & cream baked oats
- mixing bowl
- small ramekin, oven-safe baking dish or muffin tray
- 1 scoop nuzest vanilla protein link below for $ off!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup almond milk unsweetened, original
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peach chunks chopped into mini chunks
- peach slices for topping, optional
- 1/4 cup fage greek yogurt for topping, optional
- 1/8 cup almond milk for topping, optional
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- spray your baking dish of choice with coconut oil (or preferred non-stick method)
- mix all your dry ingredients together until fully combined
- add in your wet ingredients and mix until fully combined
- fold in your peach chunks
- transfer to a small ramekin (oven safe baking dish or muffin tin)
- bake in the oven for 10 minutes
- rotate tray or ramekin 180 degrees and bake for an additional 5 minutes
- remove from oven and let cool slightly
- add on sliced peaches, greek yogurt and almond milk
- dig in and ENJOY!
tips, tricks & FAQ
- don’t forget to order your nuzest protein using this link or the code FEASTYTRAVELS at checkout if the discount isn’t already applied so that you get $ off!
- protein alternative? feel free to swap out the nuzest protein for your preferred brand. just make sure to make sure the same amount!
- is the greek yogurt necessary? adding greek yogurt to the peaches and cream oatmeal not only adds protein to the recipe but another textural element to contrast the oats
- tip! let the peaches and cream oatmeal cool slightly before removing from your baking dish. however, it is 10000% acceptable to eat straight from the baking dish!
- if you liked this baked oatmeal recipe, you will also like my healthy banana waffle recipe and almond joy overnight oats. both recipes are on the sweeter side but full of healthy ingredients and protein to keep you full throughout the morning! if you try any of my recipes, please don’t forget to leave a rating + comment!