CHAI. OVERNIGHT. OATS. guysssss, this recipe is next level deliciousness with just the right amount of spice! the cinnamon and chai spices make this recipe dreamy for a rainy morning in the summer or a cosy fall morning when you want something easy and on-the-go!
my chai overnight oats recipe uses naturlyfe's protein powder but you can use whatever you have on hand. i also created a makeshift recipe for the chai protein powder so that you don't have to miss out on the delicious chai flavor.
i never thought of making protein overnight oats until i got this protein powder. every time i make it, i can't get enough of it. thankfully, it takes me ~5 minutes to make and the flavors are immaculate.
chai overnight oats with protein powder
- mason jar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 1 53 g pack naturlyfe plant-based protein powder
- ½ tsp coconut oil for sautéing
- 1 pear chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon grond
- add the rolled oats and protein powder into the mason jar
- mix until combined then add the almond milk (or your preferred milk choice)
- mix until fully combined
- store in a fridge for 8 hours (or overnight)
- mix again in the morning before serving
sauteed cinnamon pears
- chop 1 pear into tiny chunks
- add coconut oil into a pan and once heated, add the pear chunks
- add cinnamon and mix until the cinnamon covers all the pear chunks
- sauté until the pears are soft and cooked through
- add on top of your overnight oats and enjoy!
- 2 servings of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp chai spice, grounded
- 1 tsp cinnamon, grounded
tips + tricks
- additional topping suggestions for the chai overnight oats : chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, extra cinnamon and sliced bananas
- if you don't have the naturlyfe protein powder, no worries! you can use your favorite vanilla protein powder. full details in the notes sections of the recipe above!
- need a new protein powder? use this link to order some delicious, vanilla protein powder. this will be perfect if you don't have naturlyfe's chai-flavor protein powder. this link will give you $ off your order!!!
- if you liked this recipe, you will also like my almond joy overnight oats and peaches & cream baked oats