pumpkin baked oats without eggs is the perfect breakfast. it's warm, comforting and full of delicious flavors. a breakfast that will keep you fueled and satisfied.
pumpkin baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for fall. it's warm and comforting while also being nutritious and delicious.
the oats keep it satisfying while adding any mix-ins you like to keep it fun!
one of my favorite parts about this recipe is that you can customize it to your preferences. if you want to have a sweeter breakfast add some chocolate or fruit. if you want something more savory add nut butter and nuts.
the flavor combinations are endless!
if you're in a time crunch during the week, you can make this ahead of time and heat up before eating. these pumpkin baked oatmeal without eggs is a must try!
- rolled oats
- pumpkin puree
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder
- almond milk
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips (optional)
- raisins (optional)
- coconut shreds (optional)
how to make baked oats without eggs
- start by prepping the ingredients. measure out all of your ingredients or add them directly into a large mixing bowl following the directions below.
- next, we are going to make the batter and bring it all together. using simple ingredients allows this recipe to be easy to make.
- once you have the batter ready, you are going to pour it into 2 or 3 oven-safe ramekins.
- now for the fun part! add the toppings of your choice. one of my favorite combinations with the pumpkin flavor is to add raisins and shredded coconut. it adds a variety of texture and flavor.
- bake, let cool slightly and enjoy!
frequently asked questions
yes! it is filled with nutritious ingredients to keep you full and satisfied all morning love. oatmeal is filled with healthy carbs and fiber to improve blood sugar control and give you that morning energy!
the oats will have a nice crispness/golden color on the outside. the other way to tell if the oats are done is if there's no jiggle in the middle when you move the pan.
this recipe makes two big servings. however, if you prefer a smaller breakfast, this could be turned into three servings.
you can add any nut, nut butter, protein powder, chocolate chips, dried fruit or fresh fruit that you'd like! toppings are limitless when it comes to this recipe!
store in an airtight container in the refridgerator for up to 5 days!
- buckwheat pumpkin bread
- gluten free pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies
- bakery style pumpkin muffins
- pumpkin protein pancakes
- low calorie brownies using pumpkin
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post! it is incredibly helpful to my small business and to your fellow readers.
pumpkin baked oats without eggs
- 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- chocolate chips optional (for topping)
- raisins optional (for topping)
- coconut shreds optional (for topping)
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- add the rolled oats and pumpkin puree into a large mixing bowl
- mix lightly and then add the baking powder, almond milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice on top
- mix until fully combined
- pour into oven safe ramekins
- add your toppings of choice and put into the oven!
- bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are golden and the oats don't jiggle in the middle
- remove from the oven, let cool slightly and enjoy!