these flourless fluffernutter bars are a childhood dream with the peanut butter and marshmallow combination! they're simple, easy to make and absolutely delicious.
these bars were gone the same day i made them. in fact, my dad didn't even get to try one because they were eaten so quickly. what this tells me is that it's best to make two batches instead of one... but no one is going to complain about that! if you're a peanut butter lover, this is all things peanut butter with some marshmallow action too.
to be honest, i never really had a fluffernutter sandwich as a kid. and now i know that i truly missed out on something oh so delicious. but it's also never too late to experience it! these fluffernutter bars are the perfect way to enjoy this magical combo, whether you experienced these flavors as a kid or not. so grab your peanut butter, marshmallows and other ingredients outlined below. we've got tasty peanut butter bars to make!
ingredients used in this recipe
frequently asked questions
fluffernutter is the beautiful combination of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. pure bliss.
i highly recommend using creamy, all natural peanut butter as it is looser than a more processed peanut butter.
nope, not at all! i just happened to see these dandies vegan marshmallows at the grocery store and wanted to give them a try. regular mini marshmallows will work perfectly in this recipe.
- gluten-free peanut butter blossoms
- peppermint white chocolate brookies
- white chocolate pumpkin bars
- vegan pumpkin brownies
- healthy protein brownie (single-serving)
if you try these flourless fluffernutter bars , please consider leaving a rating + comment at the end of the blog post!
flourless fluffernutter bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter salted preferably
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 bag dandie's vegan marshmallows
- preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- add all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl (except the marshmallows!)
- mix until fully combined and add in half the bag of marshmallows
- line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and grease with non-stick spray
- pour the batter into the pan and spread in an even layer
- top with the remaining marshmallows (snack on some too!)
- bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, until the batter is fully cooked (a toothpick should come out clean!)
- slice into 9 pieces and enjoy!
Leave a Reply