Easter Candy Charcuterie Board
This Easter Candy Charcuterie Board is a fun and delicious way to bring everyone together this Easter. It is easy to make and a fun activity to do with your loved ones.
I remember waking up as a kid on Easter morning, excited to run down stairs for an Easter egg hunt. As an adult, that’s not really a thing…which is why I wanted to make this fun (and delicious) Easter candy board!
Not only is it tasty to consume but it’s also incredibly fun to make.
Whether you make it for your loved ones or do it together as an activity, this is sure to be something everyone will enjoy!
Now if you don’t celebrate Easter, that is totally okay! You can customize this candy board to fit any occasion (Halloween/Christmas/movie nights, etc.) – whatever you want to do.
Low key Friday night? Make this just for fun!
If you have any questions or ideas that you want to share with me, I would love to chat! Comment below on this blog post or feel free to send me a message 🙂
Three Things to Make a Successful Candy Charcuterie Board
- Buy your favorite candy (and a lot of it)
- Plan the design/layout but also let your creativity flow as you make it. it’s okay to change up your plan! some things just look better in our minds before we actually do them
- Enjoy the process and have fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely not! Whether you celebrate Easter or not, this candy board can be customized to the occasion or any kind of candy you desire.
For example, if you’re doing a movie night you can add all your favorite movie candy and snacks to the board.
It depends! I took all of the Jelly Beans, M&Ms, Reese’s and Peeps out of their containers and bags.
However, I left the Cadbury Eggs and a few other chocolate items still wrapped to add a pop of color! There are also some things that just can be left wrapped.
Yes I do! You can watch the full video of me making it on my Instagram. The video shows how I placed everything, styled it and the end result.
Recipes for the Chocolate Lover
- Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Espresso Brownies with Salt
- Chocolate Fudge Balls
- Low Calorie Brownies (EXTRA Fudgy!)
- Chocolate Coconut Date Balls
If you make this Easter Candy Charcuterie Board, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post! It is incredibly helpful to my small business and to your fellow readers!
Easter Candy Charcuterie Board
- 4 large chocolate bunnies
- 8 reese's easter eggs
- 4 chocolate carrots, wrapped
- 1 bag jelly beans
- 1 large bag easter themed regular m&ms
- 1 large bag easter themed filled &ms
- 1 large bag mini eggs
- 5 mini lindt chocolate bunnies
- 8 cadbury creme eggs
- 1 package peep bunnies
- 1 package peep birds
- Make a list of all the candy you want to have on your board then head on out to your local grocery store to get it all!
- If they have additional items that catch your eye, don't hesitate to grab them. I find it's never a bad idea to have a variety!
- Once you have all of the candy, you now need a board to put it on. It doesn't have to be a fancy board or platter, any tray or flat surface will do.
- Now this is where your creativity comes into play. I share how I designed my board but you can let your imagination run wild!
- This is where I leave you to go create the candy board of your dreams.