whipped honey cinnamon butter is the perfect topping to tons of your favorite recipes. it's light, perfectly sweet, absolutely delicious and incredibly easy to make!
butter is delicious on it's own of course. but have you ever experimented with adding flavors to your butter at home? my favorite hands down is a whipped honey cinnamon butter.
i love to make this for sunday brunch to add to pancakes. but also whenever we are having a gathering with loved ones. it's the perfect spread for everyone to enjoy!
by making this in the food processor, it comes out nice and fluffy. it's light, spreadable and absolutely delicious.
what do i put whipped honey butter on?
there are endless possibilities! however, my favorite has to be putting it on my buttermilk pancakes. they are light, fluffy and absolutely delicious -- pairing perfectly with the butter.
you can also add it on top of waffles, french toast or in your cinnamon rolls.
have your favorite loaf of bread at home? spread this delicious butter on a slice of toast and it's all you need for a tasty bite!
how to make whipped honey butter with cinnamon
- soften the butter to room temperature. you want to make sure that it is soft enough where you can easily press a finger into it. this allows the butter to whip up easily and becoming light and fluffy.
- add the butter to a food processor and whip it for 30 seconds
- next, add in the honey and cinnamon
- whip the mixture until all ingredients are fully combined. the butter should be light and fluffy.
- add to your favorite recipes or a slice of toast
frequently asked questions
yes! i would suggest swapping it with either agave or maple syrup. i do not recommend using any type of granulated sugar.
yes, but keep in mind you'll want to add salt to your preferred taste to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients.
store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. remove from the fridge at least 1-2 hours before desired use.
it will last for up to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
- buttermilk protein pancakes
- apple cider donut bread
- healthy pancake recipe low calorie
- single serve cinnamon roll
if you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. it is incredibly helpful to my small business and to your fellow readers.
whipped honey butter with cinnamon recipe
- ½ cup salted butter softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- once the butter is soft enough, add it to a food processor
- pulse until creamy and smooth
- add the honey and cinnamon
- mix again until the ingredients are fully combined and whipped to a fluffy texture
- add on top of your favorite stack of pancakes, waffles or a slice of toast