Whipped Honey Cinnamon Butter is the perfect topping for tons of your favorite recipes. It's easy to make, light, perfectly sweet, absolutely delicious!
I think it's safe to say that if you're here, you like butter. While butter is delicious on it's own, it is nothing like this cinnamon butter sweetened with whipped honey. It adds just the right amount of sweetness while also making the butter light and airy.
One of my favorite parts about this recipe is that it is so easy to make. You barely have to lift a finger. You can add all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and it does the work for you! The butter comes out nice and fluffy. The texture is light, spreadable and irresistibly delicious.
- Butter - I use salted butter for this recipe as well as when I bake. You do not have to use salted butter if you don't want to/don't have it. You can use unsalted butter then add salt to taste if desired.
- Honey - Get local honey a farmers market or your local grocery store! One of my favorites is the clover honey from Trader Joe's.
- Cinnamon - Any cinnamon will work for this recipe. Get what is convenient for your or you may already have some in your cupboard!
What do I put the whipped honey butter on?
There are endless possibilities! However, my favorite has to be putting it on my buttermilk pancakes. They are light, fluffy and absolutely delicious. The whipped honey butter with cinnamon is the perfect addition to this stack of pancakes.
Some other ideas are that you can also add it on top of waffles, french toast or even use it in your cinnamon rolls.
Do you have your favorite loaf of bread at home? Spread this delicious cinnamon butter on a slice of toast and it is perfection in every bite!
How to make Whipped Honey Cinnamon Butter
- Soften the butter to room temperature. you want to make sure that it is soft enough where you can easily press a finger into it. This allows the butter to whip up easily and becoming light and fluffy.
- Add the butter to a food processor and whip it for 30 seconds
- Next, add in the honey and cinnamon
- Whip the mixture until all ingredients are fully combined. The butter should be light and fluffy.
- Add to your favorite recipes or a slice of toast
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! I would suggest swapping it with either agave or maple syrup. I do not recommend using any type of granulated sugar.
Yes, but keep in mind you'll want to add salt to your preferred taste to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove from the fridge at least 1-2 hours before desired use.
It will last for up to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Apple Cider Donut Bread
- Healthy Pancake Recipe Low Calorie
- Single Serve Cinnamon Roll
If you try this recipe, please consider leaving a rating and comment at the end of this blog post. It is incredibly helpful to my small business and to your fellow readers.
Whipped Honey Cinnamon Butter Recipe
- ½ cup salted butter softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- once the butter is soft enough, add it to a food processor
- pulse until creamy and smooth
- add the honey and cinnamon
- mix again until the ingredients are fully combined and whipped to a fluffy texture
- add on top of your favorite stack of pancakes, waffles or a slice of toast